Please complete this form before September 25 to request Guest accreditation for
the 2015 Annual Meetings. For more information on Guest registration, you may refer
to the Participants page of the
2015 Annual Meetings website. Please click here
for specific instructions for filling out the Guest registration form.
Kindly submit your registration request once, as either a WBG Guest or an IMF Guest.
Questions on WBG Guest registration may be emailed to
GuestRegistration@worldbank.org, while questions on IMF Guest registration
may be emailed to IMFGuests@imf.org.
* Indicates a required field
Please note that special characters (e.g. ‘ () “ / &), symbols, CAPS, and non-English
language characters should not be used, as they may prevent successful submission
of this form.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
* Job Title (Max. 30 characters)
* Street Address
* Business E-Mail
* Please choose one of the following
WBG/IMF Contact E-mail
Please provide a brief but descriptive reason for participation in the 2015 Annual
Meetings. (Max. 250 characters)
Examples of valid business reasons:
• Meetings with WBG/IMF officials (please specify)
• Meetings with WBG/IMF Executive Directors (please specify)
• Meetings with country delegations (please specify)
• Attendance at WBG/IMF seminars or forums (please specify)
How to complete the Guest Request Form:
- Complete all mandatory fields.
- Do not use CAPS LOCK, non-English characters, symbols, special characters, etc.
- Provide a business email address which clearly indicates your business affiliation.
- A website to your organization is needed if you enter a personal email address.
- Business reason needs to be brief (maximum of 250 characters), descriptive, and directly related to the Annual Meetings. Examples are provided on the form.
Communications and messages you should expect:
- Online confirmation once the application has been successfully submitted.
- An email requesting more information (only if application is not complete or more information is needed).
- An email confirming registration along with a confirmation letter that may be used for visa and travel purposes.
All communications will be sent via email. Please check your inbox and spam folders periodically for any communications from the Guest Registration Team.